All the Ingredients for Increased Exposure and Sales!
Who are members of the American Pie Council®?
- The APC services three special groups – pie-loving consumers, professional chefs and pie-related business professionals. The Professional Members are professional chefs, bakery and restaurant employees, and cookbook authors. Why Join the American Pie Council? APC is the only non-profit international association for pie. Members use the name and logo, raising product image and broadening pie promotion opportunities.
- The APC public relations efforts promote pies and can help increase pie sales. Editorial copy has the advantage of being more believable and memorable than advertising.
- The APC promotes media events such as National Pie Day on January 23, the National Pie Championships® (NPC) and the Great American Pie Festival – the only official recognition for quality pie manufacturers. Winners receive exclusive licensing rights to NPC packaging stickers and other promotional materials. According to previous winners, NPC winning pie promotion will sell more pies and your pies!
- The APC is a resource for pies, gathering statistics, acting as a referral for those wanting to buy pies and pie products, and serves as a credible media source for information.
- Important to both large and small members, communication, networking and updates are critical for growth. The Pie Times, the Professional Pie Seminar and various networking opportunities are all tools members can use.
- It pays to be a member with discounts on all APC events, including pies entered in the National Pie Championships, Pie Times advertising, Pie Seminar registration and NPC sponsorship/exhibitor opportunities.
- Members receive preferred sponsorship and promotional opportunities for all APC events.
Join via Mail
Join by completing the appropriate form below, print and mail! Please send forms along with a check or money order to:
American Pie Council P.O. Box 368 Lake Forest, IL 60045
For more information call 847-371-0170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org