- Share the ultimate "comfort food" by giving the gift of pie to a local "hometown hero". Stop by your local police or fire department and let these local heros know that you appreciate all they do for your community.
- If pie making is not in your schedule, stop by your favorite pie shop or grocery store and bring home a gift of love and joy for the whole family. The coldest of January days will be warmed by a special pie dessert.
- Indulge your co-workers with the gift of pie.
- Reach out to new neighbors you might not have met yet - it says you're thoughtful. Stay awhile to get to know each other and fill them in about the neighborhood. Say thank you with a pie.
- Has someone done a special favor for you? Acknowledge the favor with the gift of pie.
- Spend time with your children and make a pie together. You'll make great memories and your children will be so proud to serve the pie for dessert..
- Make a date to see Paramount Pictures "Labor Day" on January 31st.